Are you going through a breakup? Were you looked over for the promotion for the third time? It’s stuff like that which will get you down. It will have you feeling insecure and a little sad about life, relationships, and success. The good news is bad times don’t last forever and there’s no timeline for success or marriage.
Oprah was in her early 30s when she hosted her own show and everyone knows she’s now one of the most successful women of all time. It’s people like her who invent these quotes about life, relationships, and success, but check this out… there’s more.
Would you believe Dr. Seuss was in his mid-50s when he published the hit children’s book, “The Cat in the Hat?” There are few people like author Anne Frank who wrote the infamous book, “The Diary of Anne Frank,” at 12 years old.
It’s easy to find inspiration in those people. But I’ve put together a few motivational quotes about life, relationships, and success to help you get over the hump.
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” Kenji Miyazawa
- “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.” Will Smith
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” Conrad Hilton
- “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” Bob Riley
- “Your body is the house you force to live in for the rest of your life. You don’t get to sell, you don’t get foreclosure, you can’t do a quick sale. All you can do is to modify and improve it. Or you can tarnish it. One house to live in, man. What kind of house do you want to live in? Greg Plitt
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” Unknown
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” Will Smith
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”– Dr. Suess
- “There are so many people who have lived and died before you. You will never have a new problem; you’re not going to ever have a new problem. Somebody wrote the answer down in a book somewhere.” Will Smith
- “Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself.” Unknown
- “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.” Will Smith
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” W.C. Fields
- “I failed my way to success.” Thomas Edison
- “Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand” Hayley Williams
- “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
- “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you.” Greg Plitt
- “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” Unknown
- “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to yours. And stay.” Will Smith
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” W. P. Kinsella
- “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope
- “If tomorrow doesn’t happen, would you still do what you’re about to do today? If that answer is no, you’re alive, but you’re not living.” Greg Plitt