Fall in love over dinner. Is it possible? Well, the brain does make a connection with food and that’s one of the reasons we feel some type of way when we eat certain foods. So, it could happen! Foods either make us happy or supply us with energy.
Eat too much and we feel tired and sleepy. But can a dish make us fall in love? That would be something, huh?
It would be like casting a love spell only without the help of witches and full moons. Well, we gotta eat regardless, so let’s try a few of these suggestions and see what happens. Don’t forget to let us know how it turns out, though.
Cooking to Fall in Love
When you have two cooks in the kitchen, it can be challenging sometimes, however, when the cooks love to stir things up, you can’t go wrong. It can actually be a form of foreplay, if you will, for the two chefs. Just imagine it for a moment.
Side by side, selecting seasonings, cutting up onions, garlic and peppers and accidentally bumping into each other or touching hands. This increases the attraction to each other, or at least this is what Patrick Dunn says.
He’s the owner of InterCourse Chef Services where he creates customized meals for couples.
Tip: As an appetizer, put some cheese on a tray. Mom’s knew too much cheese would “stop you up” but the zinc in it will start the engines roaring.
Set the room
Want someone to fall in love? You must do this right. Do not serve this meal in front of the television… no, no. You are to set not only the table but the room. Light the candles and turn off the lights. Put on a tablecloth, and use cloth napkins to spruce up the table.
Don’t forget to fire up the scented sticks and put on some mood music. Now, that does it.
What are you eating?
I hope you’re not piling on the potatoes and steak. That’s going to stuff your partner and put him in the mood to go to sleep and not to fall in love! Instead, fill up on a light meal. Put just enough on the plate to make your dinner partner full, but leave room for dessert.
Want him to fall in love? Make the meal with plenty of fruits and veggies. This will increase blood flow… 😳 .
- Sushi is a favorite of many. The raw, fatty fish contains L-Arginine and Omega 3’s. They improve blood circulation and causes changes in the body, including heart rate.
- The famed oyster. Who doesn’t know it’s an aphrodisiac? They are also packed with zinc which helps the body produce hormones.
- Figs are a wonderful and delicious fruit. Have you ever seen the inside of a fig? [It’s said to be stimulating.] Since days of Cleopatra, people associate the fig with love and fertility rates.
- The avocado tastes out of this world, I think. I fall in love every time I eat one. They contain potassium, fatty acids and vitamin E which all help with hormone production and blood circulation.
- The shapely banana, of course, is filled with potassium and vitamin B. Eat it for strong muscles and enzymes.
- Fall in love with the grapefruit… I’m just going to leave that right there and let it marinate.
Wine is for relaxing and you want your partner to chill, right? Choose the right wine for the dinner you’re preparing. Google it or ask the clerk at the liquor store for the best wine to serve.
Whatever you drink, don’t overdo it. Nothing ruins a good romantic evening worse than a drunk companion.
Drink pomegranate juice for its nutritional benefits. It’s rich in vitamins E and A. They increase oestrogen and testosterone levels and the vitamin C gives you energy. Put all of this together and make him or her fall in love.
Coffee, for some, is a motivator, however, the warm feelings you get from a hot drink will also soothe the savage beast. Opt for a flavored coffee or latte to cap off the meal and dessert.
Fall in love over dessert
You simply can’t go wrong with chocolate. [Check out my Pinterest board for ideas.] It’s sexy and puts anyone in a good place. Plus, if he gets some on the side of his mouth, you can wipe it off gently. While you’re doing it, don’t forget to smile and look him in the eyes.
Tip: Chocolate, my friends, stimulates certain impulses and releases dopamine into the brain. Just one small bite also releases serotonin to make you relax and fall in love.
If you have any recipes or ideas you’d like to share with us, please leave them in the comment’s section below.