Firm breast… yes, indeed, everybody wants them and fast, but the only way to do that is through cosmetic surgery and who can afford that? Not me!
So for what it’s worth, I promised to give you more content on fitness and so, let’s talk about something near to our hearts… the breasts.
A lively pair of upstanding boobs can make a woman feel confident and desirable, but when the twins don’t seem to be as perky as they used to be, we tend to doubt our appeal.
While drooping breasts are a common occurrence for women, especially after giving birth to a child or as we age, there are measures we can take to prevent this from happening to us, but let’s understand why they sag in the first place.
Why do firm breasts start to sag?
I mean, let’s face it and let’s be real, sagging breast are not attractive. And there are a number of reasons for droopy breasts, so feel singled out because you don’t exercise.
- As we get older, usually around 40 years old, the tata’s start to droop.
- Hanging breast can occur because of poor nutrition
- Having a child and breastfeeding will cause the breast to change
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Wearing ill-fitting bras
How to firm breast skin naturally
Naturally, when firm breast starts to sag, we start to think in terms of breast enhancement. However, we are not all fortunate enough to be able to afford a breast lift, so what do we do?
I like the idea of a natural breast lift myself as opposed to big firm breast implants. The thought of anyone cutting my girls and moving pieces around frightens me just a tad bit.
You, too? Yeah, I’d rather go to the gym and do exercises to firm breast tissue with the right workout program or we can try the lazy way using these simple and natural regimes to lift and tighten saggy boobs.
Natural remedies to firm breast
I like to look for natural cures and remedies. Most actually do work, so I’d thought I’d try this one. I did, and what I found was surprising. What if I told you that you could get rid of sagging breast in as little as 7 days, would you believe me?
Well, I tried this remedy and it worked! I am so happy with the results that I want to share them with you. The ingredients are something that you probably already have so you can start now if you like. All you need is –
- One tablespoon of vitamin E, which you can get from the vitamin E capsule
- One teaspoon of pure, natural honey
- One egg white
- Take all of the ingredients and mix them all together in a bowl
- Apply, covering the entire breast area
- Massage for three to five minutes
- Let the mixture absorb through the skin
- Strap on a comfortable, foamless bra and leave on for about a half an hour
- Wash paste off with slightly warm water
Do this every day. In about one week, you should notice a change. To speed things along, you can add a bit of caffeine to the recipe or exercise to firm breast.
Firm breast skin by massaging them with ice
An ice massage is supposed to be highly effective. It helps to give the girls a breast lift when they are feeling down. How does ice work? Well, the coldness from the ice causes breast tissue to contract, hence, firming and lifting sagging breast.
- Take two ice cubes out of the fridge and rub them on each breast. Use circular motions for about a minute.
- Dry off using a soft towel and put on a good bra that fits properly.
- Next, relax and recline for about a half hour.
Note: You should repeat this throughout the day, but no longer for a minute at a time. Overdoing it will cause the breasts to numb.
Massage with Olive Oil
Olive oil is an excellent source for many remedies, including sagging breasts. The oil contains fatty acids and plenty of antioxidants which reverse damages done by free radicals. In addition, it will improve the skin tone.
- Pour a small amount of oil into the palms of your hands and rub together. This is to warm the oil.
- Using upward movements, rub oil over breasts.
- Massage for 15 minutes, but be gentle. This will increase blood traffic and incite cell repair.
- Repeat 4 to 5 times a week to firm breast naturally.
No olive oil in the house? You can substitute olive oil for avocado, jojoba or argan oil.
Write in to tell me your experience and how you firm breast. Let me know if it was good, bad or even funny. I’d love to read your story.